PLEXIGLAS® partitions for office and commerce
The health of employees and customers has absolute priority. We can help you to meet legal requirements with regard to infection protection.
In Germany, extensive protective measures for shared offices and workplaces with customer contact are required by law. These include separation measures in the form of partitions which help prevent the transmission of droplet infections.
Separating modules made of PLEXIGLAS® can be adapted to every room. They are available in many colours and materials, whether transparent or opaque, shiny or matt. As a table separator or room divider, hanging, standing, freely moveable or permanently mounted. Ideal for open-plan offices and salesrooms, hotels and gastronomy, but also for libraries, exhibition rooms and archives.
What all PLEXIGLAS® variants have in common:
- Extremely durable and impact-resistant
- Fulfil legal requirements for infection protection
- No health risks and odourless
- 100 % recyclable if required
- Neutral or corporate design
- Dirt-repellent and easy to clean