Sustainability is an integral element of Röhm GmbH’s global business strategy. We want to eliminate all greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, in other words, we want our production to be climate-neutral. One of the first milestones on this journey is the Track 2030 initiative from Röhm, which aims to significantly reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Track 2030 merges all activities for targeted innovations which provide a positive and sustainable contribution: commercially, ecologically and socially. This means that we will minimize the ecological footprint of our products and maximize their potential for a positive impact. We will initially focus on five areas of activity:
- Minimizing the CO₂ footprint to which the compensation of greenhouse gas emissions will contribute
- Advancing the circular economy
- Efficient use of water resources
- Minimizing pollutant emissions
- Ensuring the safety of chemicals
Sustainability is being embedded in the business activities of the Röhm Group, making it a key factor for success on our path to becoming the leading methacrylates business.
Find out more